Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 3

The first day of intercession was kind of boring mainly because it was all review of what we need to learn how to do. I can say now it was very hard at first to know what was need of us in the intercession. An d it was also hard to vizulize what we were going to build. At first I didn't like my group but when we started working together it started to get better. On the second day it was pretty fun working with the hand saws a good experience for me and know I what it would have been like trying to cut alot of wood. I also loved that we had those talkers come in and give a heads up on what was in store to come. I also loved that i got to use the miter saw and feel the rush just like all my others peers. And i feel that I have to watch what I say and do because I am a leader and every body sees what I do.

0 comments: