Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 7`

Well first to do 27 times 2 because that is all the pieces height together. Then you have to DO the same thing just 27 times 4 and that is the width of all the pieces. Then the height willl be 54-inches and the width will be 108-inches. The biggest challenge while I was working today was that sanding down the board down again because we messed up on our picture and we had to re paint everything but we had to sand first. What I first did was start sanding in one place in till I got it to the place were it needed to go . Then when that wasn't working I went around asking for help from other people so that I could get it done. Then after everything was sanded we had to repaint everything blue and make the design on the computer so that we could trace it and make it professional looking. My work plan for tomorrow will be to get done with painting and get the design done on my board. Then I will sit done withe the corn hole group and find out how tall the swing out piece of wood needs to be. THen we have to construct what we just talked about and make the actual corn sacs that we will be playing with then we will be done maybe tomorrow.

0 comments: