Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Day On The Job

The first day of intercession was a rude awakening when we had all that math to do and learn before we could do anything. And to make it worst I wasn't even in a group with people that I would not want to normally hang out with. I like that we got to experience all different types of tools so that we would have known all the different ways of carpentry. After awhile I started to have a lot of fun with everybody and love to see our GaGa pit start to form. I also liked that everyone got along with each other no one was putting each other down. I loved when we got together and played GaGa and we all had fun. We all had our ups and downs and we got through it by helping each other out. It was really hard for me doing all that nailing and measuring correctly the right way such as cutting at a angle. After all I loved my intercession a lot.

0 comments: